Thursday, March 31, 2011

Probably the most random-est post ever

Before you start to read this and think '.. wtf?', take a second to read this disclaimer:

I have never written a blog or anything of the likes before. THIS is my first post ever so.... YA'LL, DON'T HATE/TRIP!

SOOOOOOO for the starters, is there anyone who saw xXx back in the days and thought OMGTHIZIZDABASTSHIZ and never actually went back to see it again? Well folks, you're in for a surprise. I nearly laughed myself to death when I saw this scene :





HAHAHAHAHAHAH IS HE USING A CAMCORDER AS A ROCKET LAUNCHER!!?! LOLLLLL!!!
SORRY xXx fanboys, but your ALPHAOMEGASUPERTRONICBESTFUTURISTICTECHNOLOGY has phayled, miserably. And if that wasn't enough, check out his car's interior:



How. on. earth. does. this. make. any. sense. whatsoever?
looks like a bunch of security cameras glued onto the dashboard with randomly color wires flowing all over :l

ANYWAYS..

My favorite sports team is the Pakistan Cricket Team followed by the Houston Rockets, and because they recently played the Nuggets here IN HOUSTON RELIANT CENTER (HELLLLZZ YEAAH!!!) I WENT TO WATCH THEM! Here are some pictures from far away because they wouldn't allow a camera with a big lens, hence had to take them with my phone:
                                          (not my picture) ^^






                                          (this ain't mine either) ^


I have to say, Basketball games are MUCH MUCH more fun in person that they seem on the TV! The skits in the half time, the FREEBIES (I got none even tho i trai :c) aaaaaaand THE ANXIETY! I was pretty sure the rockets will lose (as always) BUT THIS TIME THEY ACTUALLY WON!!!!!! 

ANYWAYS.. Afterwards, I went to check out the Auto show at the same Reliant Center which honestly wasn't all that. I was expecting to see Lamborghini and Ferrari put up a show but it was a (N)

OH WELL.  here are some pictures for that too:




 LOVE IT! American Muscle FAN FOR EVERRRRRR
 ASTON MARTINZZZ
 This, btw, is the new Corvette Stingray concept!
naaaaah



BTW... As you can see in my 'About Me', I LOVE GAMING! ANDDD I DECIDED TO SHOW OFF A LITTLE SKILLZ000RRR IN HALO REACH:

    
(^ no, None of the walls in my house have that weird color, It's just the flash/something/ghosts. AND WTH IS THAT VHS DOING THERE? LOOOL)




MAQUINA DEUS (my brother's screen name, since I'm too cool to pay for my own xbox live account :D) ON DA ROLLLL BABYYYYYYY

Well other than all this, Theres nothing else really going on in life. I'm kind of bogged down these days actually (exams, work, exams, work) For those who don't know me, I work as an Insurance Agent (yes, and I'm 18) with my family corporation. Sounds boring? Wellll.. It's not really all that boring; I get to talk to alot of new people everyday and the whole system is fun to work with! Well thats usually Mon/Wed/Fri 10am-7pm and I go to school for my bachelors in Biotechnology/Pre-Med on Tu/Th. Timings? Here comes the best part: 9 am to.... WAIT FOR IT..... 9 PM! 12. HOURS. OF. CLASSES. CAN. YOU. PLEASE. SMACK. ME. IN. THE. FACE ?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH sometimes I feel like I sleep while driving between campuses.. I feel like a zombie driving on the same route everyday at the same timeeee.

Oh by the way, that reminds me I have an Induction Ceremony on the April 2nd for Phi Theta Kappa Honors Society! CANT WAITTTTTTTTT!!!

Aaaaanddd My Bio II Lab exam went superfantastic, So cant wait for the results ! ;)

Well guys its late and I have to go to work tomorrow so ITS GOODBYE AND GOODNIGHT from meee!
I really wanted to talk about two of my fav cities: Austin and San Antonio, but I'm toooo sleepyy right now. And time doesn't permit me to do so. And the voices are telling me something similar. and some more sinister stuff. So I'll hold the Austin and SA talk till next post.
OHH anddd my next post shall also include... MY FRIDGE!! (I can see you going like '..!@#*!?')
but yeaaaaaaah. I'm big on foood and I'LL TURN YOU INTO TEH  SAMEEE!

LATERZZZZZZZ

6 comments:

  1. Yeah I'd love to smack you in the face. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HELLOOOOOOOOO HIIIII
    i'm following your blog, yay!

    LOL at that camera-gun and weird-shizz-car, EPIC!
    those basketball pictures (that are yours) are veryyy nice! i've never been to a basketball game :O *gasp*

    SHINYYYY CARSSSS ARE SO SHINYY WOW
    how do you manage 12 hours? that is amazing and awful at the same time :O

    i like your blog already :D change the background though change ittttt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @clg trai.. I dare u *G face*

    @furree
    HAHAHAHAH HIII THANKKKSSS!!!
    I knowww 12 hours is crazy plus now I've got to do community work too for phi theta kappa sooooo I'll probably self combust
    YES I'll change it! I can't decide which one thooughhh gimme sugesstionssss!
    AND THANKS FOR FOLLOWING! *EXTRA BIG HUMONGOUS WAVE* <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like your blog so far. A very interesting post. Alot to consider there :-) XXX..wow what an awful movie haha...what is with Vin Diesel and car movies. I swear. Anyway,the car show looked like alot of fun. And Furree is right, so shiny and CHANGE YOUR BACKGROUND :-). Although i am a fan of european cars, the red Audi is gorgeous, i do enjoy most car shows, regardless of make.

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Shane

    Heyyy! Thaanks, means alot!

    Vin Diesel hahaha I know right.. If you look up 'Vin Diesel bloopers' there's a ton of mistakes everywhere. Yeess I shall change my background soon!
    You're right about that, I actually do love European cars as well. This car show was actually pretty versatile.. I loved the new VW's too they were pretty cool and not too expensive either!
    The Red R8 was actually my favorite too hahaha.
    Oh and thanks for following! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. BTW, I really like your youtube videos. You're really talented!

    ReplyDelete